Longcroft, FK4 1QQ
- £12,000 per annum
- Industrial , Offices
- Size: 3,298 sq ft.
- Date Available: Immediately
TWO ADJOINING UNITS (Workshop & Office)
- Two adjoining and interconnecting workshop units (capable of being split)
- Gross Internal Area: Unit 1 93.50 sq m (1,001 sq ft)
- Unit 2 213.54 sq m (2,297 sq ft)
- Flexible terms
- Suit a variety of uses – formerly used as a Gymnasium
- A rental of £12,000 per annum is sought for the combined units
- Consideration will be given to leasing the units separately
The subjects occupy a convenient location at the rear of Longcroft Trade Centre on Glasgow Road.
Glasgow Road provides the main thoroughfare through the village of Longcroft which is situated between Falkirk and Cumbernauld with easy access to the M80 motorway via Junction 4 for commuting to Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh.
The location plan opposite shows the approximate location of the subjects.
The subjects provide two adjoining but currently interconnecting units comprising a workshop and office and private car parking area to the side.
Unit 1 currently comprises a reception/waiting area, 3 private offices and male and female toilet facilities.
Unit 2 comprises a warehouse/workshop with overhead vehicular entrance door (currently used as a gym) with toilet accommodation also provided.
The subjects are currently shown in Valuation Roll as two separate entries as follows:
- Unit 1 – Rateable Value: £7,100
- Unit 2 – Rateable Value: £6,900
The units are available to lease on flexible terms. A rental of £12,000 per annum (£1,000 per month) is sought for the combined units.
Alternatively, consideration will be given to leasing the units individually.
The properties have been assessed and currently have an EPC rating of ‘G’.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices, premiums and rentals are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for payment of their own legal costs to be incurred in any transaction.
Agent(s) for this listing
Senior Property Manager
Office: 0141 375 1555
Fax: 0141 375 1666