Rutherglen, G73 2JJ
- £22,500 per annum
- Retail , Offices
- Size: 1,998 sq ft.
- Date Available: Immediately
TO LET/MAY SELL
PROMINENT SHOP / OFFICE / HOT FOOD UNIT
- Prominent shop/office with Class 2 consent
- Total Net Internal Area: 184.75 sqm (1,998 sq ft) (mainly ground floor)
- Busy main street location opposite shopping centre
- Adjacent to the much-admired town hall
- Variety of potential uses ie., retail, offices, possible hot food (subject to planning permission)
- May sub-divide with potential for new shop frontage
- Offers to lease in the region of £22,500 per annum
- Price on application
The subjects are prominently located on the north side of Main Street opposite Rutherglen shopping centre and adjacent to the much-admired Town Hall building with clock tower. Rutherglen library is also adjacent to the subjects.
The trading location is further enhanced by the situation directly adjacent to a busy pedestrian crossing over Main Street and the exposed gable wall adjoins a public lane leading to public car parks and Rutherglen Railway Station.
The street plan opposite shows the approximate location of the subjects, for information purposes only.
The subjects comprise a spacious shop/office (former bookmakers) predominantly situated on the ground floor (with part first floor) of a part 3-storey and part 2-storey Listed sandstone building.
The unit currently has separate access doors from the front and side. Internally there is air conditioning which supplies both hot and cold air.
ACCOMMODATION & FLOOR AREA
The current layout of the accommodation provides on the ground floor a spacious front office/retail area with former secure counter area, staff office with toilet and separate male, female and disabled toilets.
On the upper floor there are two additional rooms for office/storage purposes.
We calculate the Net Internal Floor Area in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice 6th Edition) to be approximately
- Ground Floor 151.69 sq m (1,633 sq ft)
- Upper floor 33.06 sq m (355 sq ft)
- Total 184.75 sq m (1,998 sq ft)
The subjects are currently entered in the Valuation Roll with a Rateable Value of £20,750.
We are instructed to seek offers to lease in the region of £22,500 per annum for a full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Sale price on application.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices, premiums and rentals are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for payment of their own legal costs to be incurred in any transaction.
Available on request.