Glasgow, G51 1HJ
- £23,000 per annum
- Size: 2,300 sq ft.
- Date Available: Immediately
SUPERB QUALITY MODERN OFFICES
- Attractive self-contained office pavilion
- Bright and flexible internal accommodation and layout
- Modern services, fixtures and fittings
- 6 dedicated car parking spaces in courtyard adjacent to building
- Easy access to city centre via public transport and Cessnock Underground Station
- Short driving distance to M8/M77 & M74 motorways.
- Total Net Internal Area: 213.75 sq m (2,300 sq ft)
- Rental offers in the region of £23,000 per annum
Argyll House comprises a self-contained, two storey office pavilion of modern construction contained within a complex which includes a landscaped and secure courtyard/car park providing dedicated parking for up to 6 cars.
The property provides largely open plan office accommodation over ground and first floors with separate toilet and kitchen facilities.
The accommodation benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The building is situated in a small courtyard development containing two other modern office buildings (Clyde House & Kintyre House) at the junction of Govan Road with Brand Street in the fast developing Pacific Quay/Govan area of Glasgow.
Govan Road is located north of the M8 & M77 motorways on the south side of the city centre, a short walking distance from Pacific Quay’s office/business and media district comprising BBC, STV, Glasgow Science Centre, etc.
The surrounding area forms an established mix of offices, industrial premises and retail shops as well as flatted residential accommodation.
ACCOMMODATION & FLOOR AREA
We calculate the total Net Internal Area in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition) to be approximately:-
- Ground Floor 94.14 sq m (1,013 sq ft)
- First Floor 119.61 sq m (1,287 sq ft)
- Total 213.75 sq m (2,300 sq ft)
The subjects are currently entered in the Valuation Roll with a Rateable Value of £21,500.
The subject are offered to lease on full repairing and insuring flexible terms to be agreed at a rental of £23,000 per annum.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices, premiums and rentals are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for payment of their own legal costs to be incurred in any transaction.
The properties have been assessed for energy performance and currently have a ‘E’ rating.