Glasgow, G42 7AA
- Offices , Development Opportunities
- Size: 4,508 sq ft.
- Date Available: Immediately
ENTIRE BUILDING (RETAIL SHOWROOM & OFFICES)
- 3 storey former office/showroom building
- Total Net Internal Area: 418.79 sq m (4,508 sq ft)
- Ground floor – former showroom/office
- Self-contained first & second floor office suites
- Prominent & convenient south side location
- Major residential & commercial developments underway directly opposite
- In need of refurbishment (reflected in price)
- Offers in excess of £250,000 are invited
The subjects are located on the west-most side of Victoria Road opposite the junction with Butterbiggins Road in the Govanhill area of the south side of the city. The street plan opposite shows the approximate location of the subjects for information purposes only.
The surrounding area is currently predominantly residential with a recently commenced £5.5million housing development directly opposite being undertaken by Govanhill Housing Association providing 42 new homes for rent.
The subjects are also diagonally opposite the former Larkfield Bus Depot now cleared with a proposal to construct 5 large retail units, a food store, a drive-thru, garden centre with associated parking together with 100 proposed new houses by Link Housing Association. Both Pollokshields East and Queens Park train stations are situated within walking distance and limited on-street parking is also available to the front of the building and in the surrounding area.
The subjects comprise a 3 storey purpose built office building providing ground floor former retail showroom and office.
The ground floor currently provides a front sales/showroom area together with additional rear office area and storage facility with separate access door to the front. The first and second floors provide self-contained office accommodation offering a mix of open plan and cellular office space. Each floor has the benefit of kitchen and toilet facilities.
The building is in need of repair and refurbishment which has been reflected in the asking price.
From measurements taken on site and in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice 6th Edition) we calculate the subjects extend as follows:-
- Ground Floor 143.49 sq m (1,544 sq ft)
- First Floor 140.17 sq m (1,509 sq ft)
- Second Floor 135.13 sq m (1,455 sq ft)
- TOTAL 418.79 sq m (4,508 sq ft)
The Assessor’s website indicates the following proposed Rateable Values under the 2017 Rating Revaluation:-
- Ground Floor Rateable Value: £1,800
- First Floor Rateable Value: £9,400
- Second Floor Rateable Value: £8,300
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £250,000 for the outright ownership of the entire building.
The subjects have been assessed for energy performance and currently have a ‘E’ rating.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices, premiums and rentals are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for payment of their own legal costs to be incurred in any transaction.