Glasgow, G77 6EG
PROMINENT SHOP – TO LET (in whole or 2 lots)
- Superb double fronted shop
- Fully fitted and equipped for coffee shop use
- Prime trading location fronting busy Ayr Rod (A77)
- Available in whole or two separate units
- Separate rear access to lower ground floor so can be separately let
- Total Net internal area:- 1,769 sq ft
- Unrestricted on-street car parking to front
- Good sized shared customer car park to rear
- Rental offers in the region of £25,000 per annum for entire property
The subjects comprise a large double windowed shop, which has in recent years been fully refurbished to a high standard with contemporary fittings. The ground floor provides an open plan former coffee shop with tables and chairs, a servery area and toilet facilities.
The range of shops provides a good mixture of retail and office units with occupiers including Corum, Rettie, Slater Hogg, Oscars Restaurant, etc.
We understand consent exists for external tables and chairs with electrically operated awnings above.
The street plan opposite show the location of the subjects.
The subjects comprise a large double windowed shop, which has in recent years been fully refurbished and fitted out to a very high standard. The ground floor provides an open plan former coffee shop with toilet accommodation.
A feature metal spiral staircase gives access to an attic/first floor with double glazed dormer window to the rear giving an additional two rooms.
The lower ground floor, which can be accessed either internally from the ground floor or by a separate access from the rear car park, has been very well fitted out as a fitness/dance studio with mirrored walls, etc.
We calculate the net internal floor area as follows:-
- Ground Floor 73.79 sq m (794 sq ft)
- First Floor 21.84 sq m (235 sq ft)
- Lower Ground Floor 68.77 sq m (740 sq ft)
- Total 164.40 sq m (1,769 sq ft)
The subjects are currently shown as two separate entries in Valuation Roll as follows:
Rateable Value – £28,500
Rental offers in excess of £25,000 per annum for the entire property are invited.
Our clients will also consider leasing the units separately – rental details on request.
Fixtures and fittings are available by separate negotiation.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices, premiums and rentals are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for payment of their own legal costs to be incurred in any transaction.
The properties have been assessed for energy performance and currently have an ‘E’ rating.
Agent(s) for this listing
Senior Property Manager
Office: 0141 375 1555
Fax: 0141 375 1666